Bespoke Virtual PA Services
SO. offers bespoke virtual pa services; we can be as involved in the running of your business as is necessary.
We provide expertise and practical hands on experience in a number of areas within administrative support.
Our virtual pa services include anything from looking into the feasibility of opening into new business areas, helping to write business plans including the financial planning. We can also set up systems, create documents, assist you with your book-keeping and carry out extensive research into competitors, new products as well as industry news and trends. We will even make sure you pay your gas bill on time!
If you require a particular service which isn’t mentioned above please contact us to discuss further.
General Business Admin
- E-mail management
- Co-ordinating meetings & conference calls
- General day to day purchases such as stationery
- Typing, mail merges & document formatting
- Data Entry
- Organising events, conferences & parties
- Preparing presentations
- Implementing new workflows and systems
- Creating documents eg. sales forms, medical history
- Producing reports
- Diary Management
- Clinic Liaison – confirming availability etc.
- Patient Liaison – providing pre and post-operative instructions
- Ensuring patient records are received prior to operation
- Secure cloud patient filing
- Organising patient pre-anaesthetic consultation (if requried)
- Raising invoices and ensuring prompt payment
- Organising and maintaining practicing privileges
- Creating medical documents such as medical history, consultation notes etc.
- Bouncing around ideas
- Help with writing your business plan
- General research
- Forecasting – pricing, sales, cashflow, profit and loss
- Helping you to apply for finance
- Assisting you with the business structure
- Creating a wordpress website
- Setting up social media accounts
- Organising other professionals ie. accountants
- Putting your idea(s) into action
- Recruitment process
- Organising interviews
- Assisting with employment requirements ie. workplace pensions
- New starter administration
- Creating employee documents
- Maintaining annual leave records
- Payroll assistance
- Staff expenses
Everyday PA Tasks
- Discussing, prioritising & clearing your to-do list.
- Diary management
- Answering emails
- Opening & organising post
- Filing – online cloud system
- Booking business accommodation & travel
- Booking restaurants, meeting rooms, couriers etc.
- Updating wordpress / website with blog posts
- Managing social media accounts
- Processing sales invoices
- Processing supplier payments
- Raising invoices to customers & ensuring prompt payment
- Reconcile transactions via accounting software (we will happily learn your book-keeping software)
- Set up & maintain accounting cloud filing system
- Assisting you with creating budgets
- Company and/or staff expenses
- Liaising with your accountant when required
- Help prepare your annual accounts
- Finding the best price for your electricity, gas & insurances
- Organsing utilities & other bills including direct debit set up
- Setting reminders: birthdays, anniversaries, car maintenance & more
- Gift purchases
- Personal bookings
- Organising your family holiday – finding you the best deal
- Helping you move home
- Applying for passports, visas, leave to remain
SO. over to our clients
Read what our clients think of their virtual pa service.
Our blog is about giving you further insight into how having a PA service can help you, tips on managing your workload plus business updates. Oh and should we ever come across any great offers on flights, hotels and more, this is where you’ll find it.
SO. help me
Want to know more about how SO can help you, contact us.